Some speak of chance, others of luck, witchcraft and black magic may also be recurring themes to explain success in the game, but the only reality in all this is that to have more chances of winning money in different online casinos is indispensable to use a method and that you know how the Jackpot works in the roulette.
What is the roulette game?
Surely you know that roulette is a casino game in which a ball runs a wheel with 36 red and black numbers and zero. You will also know that the winners are those who have bet on the same number in which the ball stops and if so, the money bet is multiplied by 36. This in first mathematics would be explained with apples, but here we have come to talk about winning money so let’s explain it to you in euros (€).
Surely you know that roulette is a casino game in which a ball runs a wheel with 36 red and black numbers and zero. You will also know that the winners are those who have bet on the same number in which the ball stops and if so, the money bet is multiplied by 36. This in first mathematics would be explained with apples.
Roulette has several modalities that we will define briefly below:
- French or European Roulette: It consists of 37 numbers ordered from 0 to 36. You can bet on these numbers in addition to color, dozen, even, odd, foul and pass. If the ball lands on 0 and you bet on a number the bet is taken by the dealer, if you bet on the other options the bet is held until the next roll or you have the chance to pick up half.
- American roulette (double zero): The two main differences with the French roulette are that it has 38 squares, as it includes one with double 00. This means that the bank’s chances of winning are greater. If the ball lands on these squares and the bet is simple (red/black, even/even, foul/pass) the bet is lost unless the rules of the particular table say otherwise.
- American zero roulette: This roulette has taken the best features of the two explained above. It is made up of 37 numbers, the simple bets are on the same side of the cloth, and in case the ball falls on the zero, you only lose 50% of the bet.
- Live Roulette: We know that traveling through the most famous casinos around the world is a luxury that is far away from the vast majority of mortals so this option allows you to connect live to the activity of the croupier and roulette.
What can we bet on Roulette?
- RED/BLACK: We bet on color. 18 red numbers and 18 black numbers. Prize: 1×1.
- PAR/IMPAR: Bet on the end of the number. 18 even numbers and 18 odd numbers. Prize 1×1.
- PASS/FALSE: Two groups of numbers are bet. 1-18 (foul) and 19-36 (pass). Prize 1×1.
- DOCENA: We bet on the stretch of each dozen. We have three: First (1-12), Second (13-24) and Third (25-36).
- COLUMN: It is a question of choosing in which column the winning number will fall. The mat is divided into three of 12 numbers each. The prize is 2×1.
- TWO HUNDRED: A single bet for two dozen. The prize is 0.5×1.
- TWO COLUMNS: One bet for two dozen. The prize is 0.5×1.
- SIX: You bet on 6 numbers with only one bet. The 6 numbers must be in contiguous columns.
- TABLE: Bet on four numbers that form a square on the mat. The prize is 8×1.
- TRANSVERSAL: Bet on three numbers in a single bet. The cross bet to bet on the 3 numbers 0,1 and 2 and the cross bet to bet on the 3 numbers 0, 2 and 3. The prize is 11×1.
- HORSE: Betting on two numbers in a single bet that are contiguous on the mat. Prize of 17×1.
- PLENARY: It’s about betting on a single number and getting it right. The prize is 35×1.
Once you have internalized these concepts, you are ready to play in any roulette game in the world, whether at online casinos or in the most luxurious hotel in Las Vegas. Wherever you go we encourage you to do it in a responsible way.
What is Jackpot?
The jackpot is the result of the sum of the percentages that each bet allocates to a common jackpot that will end up with only one player. This jackpot always increases from a minimum amount that we call seed. This means that the pot can reach very high amounts if there are a lot of people playing but it will never be less than a certain amount.
Which one should you play?
It would be very hypocritical of us to choose between Mom or Dad, so the best we can do in this case is to explain to you the features each developer offers in their roulette games.
Evolution Gaming Roulette
- You can play in all of them at the same time, being able to make simultaneous bets of different modalities (American, European, French…).
- The betting range varies between 1€ (minimum bet) and 2000€ (maximum bet).
- Although we can see the roulette wheel live, it is electronic, that is, the ball is launched by a computer system created by the software of the game, respecting of course the rules of chance.
If you liked these features are ideal roulette for you:
- Live Roulette
- French Live Roulette
- French Roulette Fast Ball
- Roulette Fast Ball
- They’re live roulette wheels in which we can see that there are real croupiers.
- The maximum bet limit goes from €2,000 to €5,000.
- You should know that if you play these two roulette games you won’t be able to play other games at the same time.
If you like to bet hard and deal with human beings, the two options that fit you are:
- Premier Live Roulette
- VIP Roulette
Differences Jackpot roulette & Jackpot slots
- The first difference is the RTP, this means the percentage of prize that the bookmaker returns to each player. In online slots, the RTP is always the same and varies between 96% and 100% in most. Roulette work with two percentages depending on whether you play simple lots or the rest of the bets.
- The same happens with the RNG, where we know that all online games are created with software that prevents us from predicting what will happen, beating the myths of traditional slots in which the machine is programmed to give after a certain series of spins and money accumulated. In the case of online casinos the games have no memory and we will depend at all times on chance.
- The advantages of one over the other can be eradicated in the speed of the game and in the Jackpots. It is common that slots are more likely to take it, because they have the one that accumulates in the game itself and in general.
- The roulette is slower and allows us to carry out our own strategies on the table, thus being able to get the most benefit possible from our moves.